Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I {Heart} Wednesday


Good morning y'all!! So sorry to be kinda MIA this week. I decided that I really wanted to tackle all of my wip (work in progress) sewing projects.... and that's been a big priority. Trying to get a bunch of stuff finished up! But don't worry! I didn't forget yall!

Just a short post today! Thought I'd share a few things I've seen online that I'm totally loving... along with some real life stuff! So without further ado, here's what I'm lovin' today.
Pinned Image
source
Quilts! I love looking at them and dreaming up how I would make one. Granted, I'm still working on my first one and I really need to take a class but still. :)

My August Burdastyle Pattern Magazine! Totally worth buying off of someone from Ebay! I love love love the patterns in it, and am exciting for what I'm working on from it. More on that later. 
   
Love that football season is finally here! Go Navy! Go Tigers!

Pinned Image
source
I love knowing that fall is just around the corner. It's my favorite season. Nothing beats the kind of weather, the crispness in the air... 
Loving my little girl! She's so funny to watch as she grows and plays. And even though she got me up at 4:15 this morning, I am totally in love with being her mommy. 

My hometown of Charleston got hit with a LOT of rain (thanks Isaac) yesterday and last night and is having some major major flooding! Say a prayer for everyone there, as well as everyone else in the Southeast who has been impacted by the storm! Take care y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, found you on WILW and your daughter is so cute!
    Come check out my blog if you'd like.
    http://www.perfectlyimperfectmom.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS