1. Finish my lemon bars quilt from Fresh Lemons
2. Finish my Tula Pink quilt
3. Make a dress for a wedding we're attending in October
4. Reagan's Christmas dresses (probably 2, but maybe a 3rd one)
5. Finish up our Christmas stockings (soooo close to being done)
6. Reagan's stacking blocks for Christmas gift
7. Reagan's quiet book for Christmas
8. Alphabet softies for Reagan's birthday
9. Finish my white cardigan
10. Gray Burda dress
11. quilting bee blocks (now that I'm in two... YAY!!)
12. last pillow for the living room
13. make 2 other garments for me
14. Reagan's birthday dress and accessories
15. one other project (it's a surprise)
16. Megan Nielsen's Banskia Top for the sewalong
17. chalkboard frame project
18. re arrange kitchen cabinets (aka Reagan proofing)
That doesn't seem so bad but I also have sewing ADD... I get distracted and often seem to start multiple projects along the way. This might account for the reason why my WIP basket is almost always full. Yikes.
Anyways, any one else starting planning for Christmas yet? I'm definitely heading down that road. It's Reagan's first Christmas, and while I know that she won't remember it, I will remember it. So it has to be special. :) Just like her birthday, which is shortly after Christmas. Did I mention I've already started planning that, too!
Oh, and just a little fabric eye candy... This collection just came out and it totally screams me! I love love LOVE it. Sigh. If only it wasn't so much. Isn't it just gorgeous? Enjoy!
|Simply Color found HERE|