Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Good morning yall! :) Today, I'm linking up with Lee over at Freshly Pieced for her weekly Works In Progress series. And boy oh boy, do I have a lot to share with yall. I've been busy and in spite of all of that, I've got lots of WIPs.
1. Reagan's Christmas dress
The fabric is cut out, pattern ready to go, just need to sit down and sew it. Oh, it'd probably help if I found some lining fabric for it. Still gotta get that before I get too into it. 
2. Reagan's Birthday dress
Fabric purchased, pattern picked out. 
3. Banskia Top (Megan Nielsen pattern)
4. Last throw pillow (post tomorrow)
5. Bible cover (post tomorrow)
6. Lemon Bars quilt
Working on piecing together the top now. All the blocks are done, and I arranged them. Didn't take a picture of it because I wanted to surprise yall. :)
7. Tula Quilt
No progress. Gotta sit down on that one. Maybe today?
8. Random ruffled skirt 
Started this yesterday. Actually would've finished it except I realized that it, too, needs to be lined. I'm sensing a need to go get lining fabric.
9. Super secret project
Not much progress. Gotta sit down on and work on this one.
10. Reagan's Christmas gifts
Need to buy the pattern. Then I can get started
11. Weekender Bag
Recently decided to make this one. Not sure what I was thinking to add in another project. I might push this one out and wait until the spring but I really want to try to tackle it. On the fence...mostly because it requires a lot of materials (besides fabric) that I would still need to go get. But, seeing so many fabulous bags out there, I really want to make one. 
12. Bee blocks
Finished Color Bee Shocked November block & Creative Quilt Blocks for Corrine. Started working on my Color Bee Shocked December block, and my Simply Modern Blocks for November. 

Whew. That's a lot of sewing and quilting. I promise that there'll be pictures as I finish up projects. For now, hope yall have a great day!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see those finished items. Congrats on crossing things off your list.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS