Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Curated Collection Mosicas 1

Good morning yall! Today, I'm joining in on a fun little contest for Sew Lux Fabrics. Each month, they have a Curated Collection of fabrics. They are having a guest curator for December, and we get to try to create a bundle! Actually, you can submit two entries, so I have two mosaics of fabric to show yall.

The first one I'm calling "Princess Autumn". If I were going to pick a bunch of fabrics for my daughter... these would be it. Feminine and strong, and perfectly appropriate for fall weather.
And just to play around some, since the collection would be for December, I had to go with the whole holiday thing. Except, I picked New Years for my holiday focus, and am calling this collection "Glittering in the New Year".

Anyways... since Quilt Market was a few weeks ago, pictures of all sorts of new fabrics are out, and I'm off course, drooling over several ones! I'll have a few favorites to share with yall later in the week! :)

And I just had to share this picture that popped up on my Facebook feed this morning. I'ts from the American Pregnancy Association but isn't it adorable? For all my quilty friends... anyone else love the idea of baby pictures on a quilt? Cute cute cute!!

Take care yall and have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS