Monday, November 26, 2012

Selfish Request

Hey yall! I promise I'll have a good post up sometime tomorrow but in the meantime, a selfish request....
Will you please go to this website and vote for my collection? If I win, I get free fabric!! :) My collection made the top ten, and I'd love to win it!! You'll be looking on the left hand side of the page for the voting tally box. You don't have to register or anything...just click on Wild Blueberry. Voting ends at 5pm EST on Friday, 11/30. They'll announce the winner on Saturday, December 1st! Fingers crossed.

Here's where you're going: Sew Lux Fabrics . You can also click on the picture above :)

My collection is called "Wild Blueberry"!!!
WILD BLUEBERRY

Big hugs and a thank you! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS