Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Traveling Stash

Hey yall! Last week, I found out that I won the Two Sisters Traveling Stash from Kelsey Sews! I was uber excited since I've been following it online for a little while. I love love LOVE the idea of it. How cool is it to send a box around... a box filled with little goodies for quilty friends all over the country.

My box arrived yesterday afternoon, and I had so much fun delving in to all the goodies in it. I had such a hard time picking out which ones to keep.
Look at all those fabrics. Some fabrics are fat quarters, others half yards, and there were two yardage bolts, too. I admit, I read through the book, Quilting for Peace, but decided to pass it along. Got some great information from it.

Here's what I took from the Traveling Stash. I'm a sucker for modern prints and bright colors. Plus, these will help fill some holes in my bee blocks.

Here's what I put into the Traveling Stash Box:
Want to get in on the fun?

Here's how to win the Traveling Stash box:
1.) Due to quick turn around times, you must live in the U.S.
2.) Must be an active blogger
3.) Must be willing to replace what you take out with similar quality/quantity of items

That's it! If you want to put your name in, here's what you can do... Leave a comment telling me your favorite Thanksgiving tradition. For an extra entry, become a follower of my blog!

I'll use Mr. Random to draw a name on Friday, and will announce the winner then! The giveaway will remain open until 8:00 am on Friday morning.

Good luck, yall!

5 comments:

  1. That looks amazing. :)

    My favorite Thanksgiving tradition is sitting down over food with friends and family. We are lucky enough to spend time with our families this year, so I'm really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!!! And I recognize a couple of those... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksgiving tradition? Using my grandma's water goblets. Well, two of us anyway! The other cousins got the rest, but it's still important to whoever gets to use them each year!!
    loritfrench@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...Thanksgiving tradition would have to be yummy turkey, cooked upside down of course, and pumpkin pie! YUM!
    Thanks for the opportunity, girl!
    Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy
    mummyquilts@gmail.com
    mummyquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh traditional Thanksgiving dinner with the whole family.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS