Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Emerald Mosaic

Hey yall!! My sweet South Carolina friend, Rachel at Stitched in Color (yup, she's awesome - we have the same name) is having a competition celebrating the Pantone Color of the Year. This year, the color is Emerald, which is my favorite shade of green.

I'm not a big green girl but I'm really into Emerald green! It's gorgeous.
color of the year
Anyways, Rachel at Stitched in Color hosted a Mosaic fabric competition, along with the Fat Quarter Shop (one of my favorite online fabric stores). The challenge was to put together nine fabrics celebrating the color emerald. Over 100 mosaics were entered, and mine made it into the top ten! So exciting!!

I'm completely honored to have made it that far! But, if you have a minute, I'd love for you to go vote for my collection!!! You can vote once per computer...so ya know, if you have more than one computer, you can vote more than once... ;)

Here's my collection, and it's under mrsrachelsbooth.
Emerald Coast
The fabrics I used are:
 1. Happy Tones Grass Kiss Dot  2. Andalucia II Turquoise Moorish Tile by Patty Young 3. Michael Miller Spearmint Cotton Couture 4. Rhapsodia Maya Temple Files 5.  Oval Elements Emerald Coast 6.  Ikebana Green Diamond Dots 7. Pure Elements Emerald Solid 8.  All Hands on Deck Green by Jack and Lulu  9. Seven Wonders Garden Setter by Parson Gray

Go here to vote!! 

While you're there, check out Rachel's great blog! I love seeing her quilting and sewing projects! She's so talented!

2 comments:

  1. I voted on yours without paying any attention to your name - and ended up on your blog through my reader, how funny! Awesome combo.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS