Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy 2013!

Wow!! Yall!! What a year this year has been!!

Thought I'd do a quick recap of something from every month to round out the end of the year! Hope you enjoy a peek into our 2012.

January - Reagan Sophia joined our family on January 8th at 2 lbs 4 oz. Even thought she was born at 29 weeks, we were blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby girl!

February - On Presidents Day, our Reagan came home from the hospital, and we learned how to be "full time" parents of a 6 week old baby!

March - We celebrated our 1st anniversary! So blessed to share my life with this man!

April - We celebrated Edmund's 28 birthday and packed out of our Lancaster apartment.

May - Celebrated my first mothers day and moved into our townhouse in Lexington, South Carolina.

June -  Reagan, Mom and I made the trip up to Delaware to see my kinders graduate and visit with my old teaching friends!

July - Reagan met some of our longtime family friends when they came to stay with my parents for a week over the 4th of July!

August - I missed the heading back to school rush but we enjoyed Reagan's beautiful baptism.

September - Took Reagan to her first football game at USNA in Annapolis, Maryland.

October - I turned 27!

November - Reagan began crawling and has not stopped moving.

December - Made the move to becoming a working mom when I joined The Price Group in Columbia. We celebrated Reagan's first Christmas in style, by having three family celebrations and lighting the Advent Wreath at our church on Christmas Eve.

Here's to 2013!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS