Saturday, February 16, 2013

Girls Night Out in Charlotte

Yall - I'm so excited!!! My friend, Vanessa, at Designs by Sessa, just texted me about an event that's going on in Charlotte, NC in March!! I already bought my ticket, and am ready to go! Now, I just have to wait for March 9th to roll around!! Who's coming????

I'm thrilled to share with yall that Girls Night Out, hosted by Joanns and Me Sew Crazy, is coming to the South!



The first one happened in Salt Lake City last year after Sewing Summit (go here to read more about it), and everyone wanted to go! So, they decided to hit the road and host more around the country, which means we all get to participate.

Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Girls Night Out Blogger Get Together is an event where online friends can gather in an intimate setting to meet and get to know one another, and share their passion for all things sewing over dinner! It's a great way to bring the online sewing community together in real life!

Join us on Saturday, March 9th in Charlotte, N.C. at 6:30pm.

To register, go herehttp://jo-annsgirlsnightout.eventbrite.com/! You might want to act quickly, since there are limited number of tickets available! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS