Monday, February 25, 2013

Modern She Made Swap Mosaic

I'm hoping that I'll be able to join in the fun for the Modern She Made Swap Round 3! Sign ups are today, so fingers crossed. The theme this time is stars, which is something I've been learning more and more about.  As a part of it, you're supposed to make a mosaic for inspiration for your secret swap partner! Here's my mosaic! 

Ideally, I'd LOVE it if my partner made me a divided basket by Anna at Noodlehead! I love them and I think it'd be so helpful to use on my bookshelf in my sewing space.  It'd house my charms and mini charms. Like most modern quilters, I adore colors of all kinds, especially mixed together. Some of my favorite fabric designers are Anna Maria Horner and Heather Ross. Someday, I'd love to have a bit of ALL of Anna Maria Horner's fabrics for a quilt. Sigh. Someday!
Modern She Made Swap Inspiration Mosaic
1. Divided Basket in Color Me Retro, 2. that's a quilting Miracle, 3. A brighter shade of pale quilt - binding detail, 4. tribal chevrons table runner, 5. Groupie Alert :) Working on my @annamariahorner blocks to bring to her Composing a Quilt Class on Friday. #quiltcon, 6. Ship Shape Tote Bottom, 7. yummy, 8. Leftover Swoon Pillow, 9. MQG Challenge Madrona Road, 10. Color Me Retro, 11. Finished this quilt top yesterday. Now to make the backing and baste it before I leave for Atlanta today #quiltygirlstakeatlanta, 12. Heather Ross Fabric, 13. Vintage Tangerine!14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available

As you can tell by my mosaic, I like a little bit of everything. :) Really, I'm hoping for something fun to add to my sewing room (since it's off the main living space in our house!).

If I don't get in, that's okay too! Yall will have just had some pretty eye candy for the day! Happy Monday yall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS