Sunday, February 3, 2013

Simply Solids Swap

Hey swappers! Just wanted to give yall a nice little update!
solids
As of yesterday (Saturday), I received EVERYONE's fabric. Hooray! I went through and sorted them all by color, and took a few pictures. Yall had some lovely choies!
Simply Solids Swap
I thought yall might enjoy a few up close pictures of the different colors.
Reds, Oranges, Yellows

Yellows, Greens, Blues

Purples, Pinks, Neutrals

Packaging

Here are a few samples of some bundles. I tried to make each bundle unique, so it was lots of fun to play with all the solids. I had a system for making sure that everyone had their fabric bundle, ziploc bag, package, and a fun little note. All the domestic bundles will be going out in the mail tomorrow, and I'll be messaging all of the international folks tomorrow to get their Paypal stuff worked out!
Bundle Samples

Bundle Samples

Bundle Samples

All together, we swapped 80 yards of solid fabric with four countries! :) So fun! Thank yall so much for swapping with us! I know Erin and I had a blast coordinating this for you! :)

Also, I was short 1 blue fat quarter, so I just gave up mine! If it's stuck inside someone else's, please send back! :) Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rachel! It all looks so amazing! Thank you so much for handling the mailings side of things. I really appreciate it! So exciting......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait, cant wait, cant wait! Thankyou Erin and Rachel. Must have been fun putting the combos together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all so pretty! You gals did an amazing job of staying organized! Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all could have 80 yards of all that scrumptious color hanging around our sewing studios??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks soooo gorgeous and I am very happy that even Switzerland could participate in this wonderful swap! Greetings from the snow,

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! Can't wait to get my FQs in the mail. Thanks for organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank, thank you for doing this! I know it was a ton of work. The stacks are lovely--can't wait to receive mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for all your work. I love all the colors in my package!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS