Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Swap

Photobucket

Hey yall!! A couple weeks ago, Caroline over at Sew Caroline and Alissa at Rags to Stitches invited bloggers to participate in a Valentine's Day Swap! It sounded like fun to me, so I signed up! So glad I did because I ended up with a simply spectacular partner!!

I'd like to introduce yall to Lindsay! She blogs over at The Pursuit of Pink. Yall, seriously, go over there and start following her blog!
pursuit of pink
Lindsay works in the D.C. area, and guess what? She's expecting! :) Too fun. More importantly, Lindsay is such a woman of faith!! I love reading her thoughts on her faith, and seeing how much she lives it out!

Here's what she sent me! I forgot to take a picture of the box that her goodies arrived in but she had decorated it with hearts!! It made me smile just seeing it sitting at the door when I got home from work! 
Valentines Day Mug Swap
Too too cute! I've been a good wifey and sharing my Reeses hearts with my hubby!

Thanks, Lindsay!!! :)  p.s. I didn't send a mug to Lindsay because she's preggers!! So, I sent her a sweet little drawstring bag to throw in her diaper bag for all her mommy goodies!!! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS