Monday, March 18, 2013

Covert Robin Swap: Received

Girl with gift color and hair button-1

Hey yall! I told you before that I'm participating in the Cover Robin Swap! Well, I received my gift this week from the incredibly sweet Jan of Jan's ART FRIENDZY She knocked my socks off - seriously!

Untitled

Look at what she sent to me!! It's beautiful. Okay, time to drool so you can all be jealous.. :)

Untitled
This sweet little mini cushion - she fussy cut the selvage to show "Great Joy" which I just love!
Untitled
This mini quilt which she titled "Quilters Village".

Untitled
Her absoultey beautiful free motion quilting - so intricate and lovely!
Untitled
The back - in polka dots with a pink house!! :) SO fun!

Jan, I can't thank you enough for this grogeous gift! It will be such beautiful inspiration to hang in my sewing room! Thank you, sweet friend!  Yall - be sure to go check out Jan's blog!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful work and a wonderful gift! You're a lucky girl, Rachel! Of course you do beautiful work,too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS