Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Peanut Turns 2!

Happy Birthday, Reagan! I know every mom and dad feel this way - but it's difficult to believe that you are already 2 years old!
You have so richly blessed our lives!  We have seen our Peanut's personality emerge more and more these days - from snuggling with mommy to read book after book after book, to enthusiastically kissing us and saying 'wuv you', to wrestling with daddy, and your love of trucks!
Right now, the song "Never Grow Up" sung by Taylor Swift makes me cry and think of you.

"Your little hand's wrapped around my finger
And it's so quiet in the world tonight
Your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming
So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light
To you, everything's funny, you got nothing to regret

I'd give all I have, honey, if you could stay like that. 
Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow, just stay this little"

You are as feisty as every - and we wouldn't change you for the world!
Mommy and daddy love you, Peanut!

Read more on her birth and first birthday here!
Photos by Addison Harper Photography - thanks, Ashley!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your little cutie!! She looks like she is full of spunk :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS